Place Category: Playgrounds
Wicca Park is a great park with green grass, lovely large trees, picnic facilities, playground and huge rope climbing structure. It is located in Kewdale not far from the Belmont Forum and Reading Cinemas.The playground is sand based and has swings, slide and climbing frame. The swings are normal swings. The climbing structure has monkey bars, small flying fox and slide. This area is shaded naturally by the trees surrounding it. It was nicely shaded the day we visited.Not far away from this playground is the rope climbing structure which is on a soft fall base. Again this is only shaded naturally. The climbing structure has two main parts and is designed to look like a ship. The Eagle Nest Tower is 6m and the smaller pirate ship is 5.3m.My Miss 3.5 just loved this area and enjoyed the challenge of getting to the top of the mast and in the birds nests. She had a few attempts before working it out but got there.The structures are designed with monkey bars and ropes to hang from as well as just climbing. The two big climbing structures are connected by a rope bridge net so even those new to climbing or not wanting to go high can have a go.There is also an area with another two swings, a birds nest swing and a rope swing.Wicca Park is a beautiful, naturally shady park which also features a pathway around the park and grassed area making it suitable for scooters and small bikes. There are park benches strategically placed to view the play areas and a couple of covered picnic tables on the grassed area making it a lovely park for a picnic.
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
- The Local Shack, Forrestfield - June 5, 2018
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.