Willespie Park is a great little playground located in Pearsall, the playground isn’t fenced but is situated away from any roads.
Willespie Park includes a good sized playground with equipment to suit a range of children. Unfortunately, the playground isn’t shaded so bring along sunscreen and a hat.
The play equipment includes a tall corkscrew slide, a smaller wavy slide, noughts and crosses, a coloured ball Abacus, crawling tunnel, monkey bars, flying fox, balancing beam, ladders and a wooden bridge.
Rubber softfall flooring is around the playground, perfect for any little falls and means no sand in shoes!
There is also a set of swings, with one toddler swing and one normal swing and a rocking kola and horse.
Next to the playground is a shaded picnic table and BBQ, there is also bench seating around the playground and a drinking fountain – there are no public toilets.
There is a huge grassed area for the kids to run mad or bring along the family dog for a play. The surrounding paths would be great for scootering, riding bikes or skateboards.
Further down towards the middle of the grassed area is a small concert square and basketball hoop.
If you are looking for somewhere to go to enjoy lunch after a play I would highly recommend The Burger Hut, located directly opposite across Wanneroo Road.
Willespie Park is located at Willespie Drive, Pearsall.
- Spring in the City - September 25, 2018
- School Holiday Shopping Centre Activities - September 18, 2018
- iPlay, Westfield Carousel - September 6, 2018
- D’Uva’s Strawberry Picking, Wanneroo - September 3, 2018
- Westfield Carousel Rooftop Dining Precinct - August 30, 2018
- The Bothy Family Retreat, Lancelin - August 9, 2018
- Playing with Light, Scitech - August 7, 2018
- Ashley & Friends Day, Whiteman Park - August 2, 2018
- 115 Collective, Merriwa - August 2, 2018
- Lollipop’s Playland, Butler - July 16, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.