Willespie Park is a great little playground located in Pearsall, the playground isn’t fenced but is situated away from any roads.
Willespie Park includes a good sized playground with equipment to suit a range of children. Unfortunately, the playground isn’t shaded so bring along sunscreen and a hat.
The play equipment includes a tall corkscrew slide, a smaller wavy slide, noughts and crosses, a coloured ball Abacus, crawling tunnel, monkey bars, flying fox, balancing beam, ladders and a wooden bridge.
Rubber softfall flooring is around the playground, perfect for any little falls and means no sand in shoes!
There is also a set of swings, with one toddler swing and one normal swing and a rocking kola and horse.
Next to the playground is a shaded picnic table and BBQ, there is also bench seating around the playground and a drinking fountain – there are no public toilets.
There is a huge grassed area for the kids to run mad or bring along the family dog for a play. The surrounding paths would be great for scootering, riding bikes or skateboards.
Further down towards the middle of the grassed area is a small concert square and basketball hoop.
If you are looking for somewhere to go to enjoy lunch after a play I would highly recommend The Burger Hut, located directly opposite across Wanneroo Road.
Willespie Park is located at Willespie Drive, Pearsall.
- Mini Marine Biologist – Toddlers Tuesdays, AQWA - July 6, 2018
- City of Perth Winter Fest - June 30, 2018
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - June 25, 2018
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - June 23, 2018
- Winterworld Fremantle - June 23, 2018
- iPlay, Westfield Whitford City - June 21, 2018
- Perth Children’s Hospital - May 31, 2018
- Buckingham House, Wanneroo - May 3, 2018
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - May 2, 2018
- Mamee Snacks - April 24, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.