Willespie Park is a great little playground located in Pearsall, the playground isn’t fenced but is situated away from any roads.
Willespie Park includes a good sized playground with equipment to suit a range of children. Unfortunately, the playground isn’t shaded so bring along sunscreen and a hat.
The play equipment includes a tall corkscrew slide, a smaller wavy slide, noughts and crosses, a coloured ball Abacus, crawling tunnel, monkey bars, flying fox, balancing beam, ladders and a wooden bridge.
Rubber softfall flooring is around the playground, perfect for any little falls and means no sand in shoes!
There is also a set of swings, with one toddler swing and one normal swing and a rocking kola and horse.
Next to the playground is a shaded picnic table and BBQ, there is also bench seating around the playground and a drinking fountain – there are no public toilets.
There is a huge grassed area for the kids to run mad or bring along the family dog for a play. The surrounding paths would be great for scootering, riding bikes or skateboards.
Further down towards the middle of the grassed area is a small concert square and basketball hoop.
If you are looking for somewhere to go to enjoy lunch after a play I would highly recommend The Burger Hut, located directly opposite across Wanneroo Road.
Willespie Park is located at Willespie Drive, Pearsall.
- WA Police Force Expo, Joondalup - March 21, 2019
- Heirisson Island, Perth - March 13, 2019
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019, RAC Arena - December 30, 2018
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 28, 2018
- Island Aqua Park, Hillarys Boat Harbour - December 18, 2018
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Willespie Drive