Willespie Park is a great little playground located in Pearsall, the playground isn’t fenced but is situated away from any roads.
Willespie Park includes a good sized playground with equipment to suit a range of children. Unfortunately, the playground isn’t shaded so bring along sunscreen and a hat.
The play equipment includes a tall corkscrew slide, a smaller wavy slide, noughts and crosses, a coloured ball Abacus, crawling tunnel, monkey bars, flying fox, balancing beam, ladders and a wooden bridge.
Rubber softfall flooring is around the playground, perfect for any little falls and means no sand in shoes!
There is also a set of swings, with one toddler swing and one normal swing and a rocking kola and horse.
Next to the playground is a shaded picnic table and BBQ, there is also bench seating around the playground and a drinking fountain – there are no public toilets.
There is a huge grassed area for the kids to run mad or bring along the family dog for a play. The surrounding paths would be great for scootering, riding bikes or skateboards.
Further down towards the middle of the grassed area is a small concert square and basketball hoop.
If you are looking for somewhere to go to enjoy lunch after a play I would highly recommend The Burger Hut, located directly opposite across Wanneroo Road.
Willespie Park is located at Willespie Drive, Pearsall.
- Mamee Snacks - April 24, 2018
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - April 17, 2018
- Camel West Inner City Camel Riding Tour - April 16, 2018
- Tom Vickers and the Extraordinary Adventure of his Missing Sock - April 16, 2018
- Play-Doh Immersive Zone, Lakeside Joondalup - April 16, 2018
- How to Get Rid of the Gross Nasties Lurking in your Matress! - April 11, 2018
- RAC Intellibus - April 5, 2018
- Dragon’s Kingdom – Adventure World - March 29, 2018
- Horrible Histories – Pirates: The Exhibition, WA Maritime Museum - March 24, 2018
- Lavendale Farmstay, York - March 19, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.