Yokine Reserve Playground will be closed for maintenance from 23rd October to 2nd November 2017
The playground at Yokine Reserve is fabulous for kids of all ages and abilities!
It is fully fenced AND double gated, perfect for keeping little escape artists contained.
Yokine Reserve Playground has such a great array of play equipment which is suitable for kids of all ages and abilities. The playground has two roundabouts which Miss 4 loved! Roundabouts seem to be missing from almost all playgrounds these days which is a shame as they are such great fun. One of the roundabouts was very unusual as it had a climbing net attached.
Swing area with swings, a hammock and a tripod swing.
Two spinning poles
Climbing and slide area.
All kids love playing with water and the designers of the playground have come up with a fun water feature that had my two girls entertained for ages. Don’t forget your bucket and spade and a towel!
The only drawback which I see is that Yokine Reserve Playground will be popular for social gatherings and there aren’t that many picnic shelters so you would need to get there early to reserve your spot if you were planning on holding a birthday party there.
There is a large car park with plenty of parking space. Although there are no cafes within walking distance when we visited there was a coffee van parked up in the car park.
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 100 Wordsworth Ave