Yokine Reserve Playground will be closed for maintenance from 23rd October to 2nd November 2017
The playground at Yokine Reserve is fabulous for kids of all ages and abilities!
It is fully fenced AND double gated, perfect for keeping little escape artists contained.
Yokine Reserve Playground has such a great array of play equipment which is suitable for kids of all ages and abilities. The playground has two roundabouts which Miss 4 loved! Roundabouts seem to be missing from almost all playgrounds these days which is a shame as they are such great fun. One of the roundabouts was very unusual as it had a climbing net attached.
Swing area with swings, a hammock and a tripod swing.
Two spinning poles
Climbing and slide area.
All kids love playing with water and the designers of the playground have come up with a fun water feature that had my two girls entertained for ages. Don’t forget your bucket and spade and a towel!
The only drawback which I see is that Yokine Reserve Playground will be popular for social gatherings and there aren’t that many picnic shelters so you would need to get there early to reserve your spot if you were planning on holding a birthday party there.
There is a large car park with plenty of parking space. Although there are no cafes within walking distance when we visited there was a coffee van parked up in the car park.
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.