Rottnest Island in winter can provide the perfect weekend getaway or day trip with the kids.
With a range of winter activities available, there’s something for everyone – and you’ll have the chance to discover a side of the island rarely seen during the summer months. Visit one of the many quiet, secluded bays, take a walk or bike ride alongside pristine beaches, or make friends with the local quokka population. You might even be lucky enough to spot a quokka joey!
This winter, Rottnest Express are offering the perfect family getaway from only $116*. Discounted same day return ferry fares are available via our Northport terminal, and if you’re a WA resident the kids can sign up to be a member of our Quokka Club and travel to the island for FREE!
Visit rottnestexpress.com.au/winter-escapes to learn more or to book.
Conditions / validity:
- Discount is applicable to ferry services travelling from Northport only
- For 12pm and 2pm services only (excludes Friday 6.00pm service)
- Valid for travel between the 5th June – 31st August 2018
- Applicable to new bookings only
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion (excluding Quokka Club)
Phone: 1300 467 688
Email: [email protected]