Scarborough Beach Skate Park, AKA The Snake Pit, is one of the biggest and most diverse Skate Parks in the country.
The Snake Pit is a competition grade skate bowl and is just one of many highlights of the Scarborough Beach skate park.
The skate park has various rails, ramps and jumps suitable for all levels of experiences … skateboards, scooters and BMX bikes.
In the middle of the park there is a climbing wall that has a challenge for all ages and has a padded floor all around.
There is a half-court basketball court at the end of the climbing wall space.
There is a new toilet block at the skate park along with rinse off showers.
Located alongside the fantastic eateries on Scarborough Beach, next to the Whale Playground and the large grass hill overlooking the beach, this is a fantastic location to hang for the day with kids of all ages.
- Adventure World with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
Jacqui is a busy mum to 4 school age children who is currently a Swimming Teacher with Jump! Swim School Bibra Lake and studying part time towards a Commerce degree in Human Resources & Marketing.
In her free time, Jacqui enjoys getting out & about with her family checking out new places. You can follow Jacqui on Facebook and Instagram as Perth Tweens
- Member Reviews