Tiny Touch Jewellery offers a beautiful range of unique silver jewellery and keepsakes created from your child’s fingerprint, handprint, footprint or ultrasound image. There are products available for women, men and kids such as necklaces, bracelets, charms, keyrings, cufflinks, and rings.
Ording online is very easy, deciding on only one beautiful piece of jewellery is the hardest part!
All products are completely customisable, from the number of charms/pendants, size, colour, shape, lower or uppercase writing.
I ordered the Wish Stone Sterling Silver Bracelet, you can add up to 3 personalised charms for this particular bracelet. Using a tape measure, I measured my wrist to work out what size to order. There are some beautiful colours to choose from, each colour and meaning are listed on the website.
Payment can be made online, payment options include;
– Direct Bank Transfer
– Online Layby, flexible online layby that suits your budget with a minimum deposit of $25.
– 50% Online Deposit, 50% upfront payment, remaining balance due before the completed order is posted.
Once payment has been received, you will receive a ‘print kit’. The inkless print kit is easy to use, non-toxic and mess free. Simply use the wipes provided to wipe baby’s hand and/or foot and press onto the coated paper, the print shows up straight away with no ink or residue left on your baby. If you make a mistake, don’t stress you will receive 4 double-sided sheets of coated paper.
Once you are happy with your print return it back to Tiny Touch Jewellery, this can be done via post or scanned and emailed. Tiny Touch Jewellery keeps a copy of all prints on file, so if you ever lose your jewellery it can be replaced, or a duplicate made for another family member.
FREE express post is included with all orders.
Upon receiving my bracelet, it was safely packaged in bubble wrap. The bracelet comes in a lovely box, with a gift bag and magnet copy of your baby’s hand and/or footprints.
I am so impressed with the quality of the bracelet and the detail of my son’s hand and footprint is amazing.
I found the communication from Tiny Touch Jewellery fantastic, I received an email update once my print was received, a progress update and a final email to advise my order was complete and posted with tracking information. Rose is a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and happy to answer all of my questions, you can tell she is very passionate about what she does.
Tiny Touch Jewellery has received a number of awards;
– Bronze for 2015 My Child Excellence Awards for Favourite Mum’s Product Awards of the year
– Silver for 2014 People’s Choice, Handmade Product of the Year in National AusMumpreneur Awards
– 2014 Service Award from Word of Mouth Online Australia
Tiny Touch Jewellery is a fantastic gift idea for a baby shower, Mother’s or Father’s Day, Christmas, birthday or anniversary – gift vouchers are also available.
- Padbury Pickings, Herne Hill - February 13, 2020
- Studio 64 Group, South Perth - February 5, 2020
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2020
- Croc’s Playcentre, Joondalup - January 19, 2020
- Dinosaurs Come Alive, Fremantle - January 15, 2020
- City Splash, Elizabeth Quay - January 9, 2020
- Yanchep Lavender, Carabooda - December 30, 2019
- The Amberton Beach Bar and Kitchen, Eglinton - December 27, 2019
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 24, 2019
- Yagan Square Fun Fair, 18 – 31 December - December 19, 2019