There are a few seats outside on the street, if these are busy don’t worry they also have seating options upstairs. You could choose to sit inside in the spacious eating area with kids corner or you could watch the world go by and sit on the balcony. High chairs are available upstairs.
The bakery is very popular and has won a number of awards for their various pie flavours, sausage rolls and pasties. We arrived at the end of a rush so the selection of pies on offer was limited. A chicken and vegetable pie was available so I grabbed that, coffees and a banana bread for us. The pie was delicious and full of large chunks of vegetables and chicken. The coffee and banana bread was very good too. As we left the pie cabinet had been restocked and I wished I’d have tried some of the other flavours on offer.
As well as the pies there was hot soup and roll, baguettes, Turkish bread and rolls on offer, along with delicious looking cakes. There is also a range of fresh bread available.
Open 7 days 7am – 3pm.
Find more family friendly cafes
- Bilgoman Swimming Pool, Darlington - December 20, 2019
- Mandurah Cruises Christmas Lights Cruise - December 19, 2019
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - December 19, 2019
- Christmas 360, Toodyay - July 18, 2019
- Antz HQ, Victoria Park – CLOSED - May 30, 2019
- The Painted Teapot, Subiaco - November 20, 2018
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018