There are a few seats outside on the street, if these are busy don’t worry they also have seating options upstairs. You could choose to sit inside in the spacious eating area with kids corner or you could watch the world go by and sit on the balcony. High chairs are available upstairs.
Toodyay Bakery alfresco.
If you have a pram with you don’t be put off by the stairs there is a lift as well.
The bakery is very popular and has won a number of awards for their various pie flavours, sausage rolls and pasties. We arrived at the end of a rush so the selection of pies on offer was limited. A chicken and vegetable pie was available so I grabbed that, coffees and a banana bread for us. The pie was delicious and full of large chunks of vegetables and chicken. The coffee and banana bread was very good too. As we left the pie cabinet had been restocked and I wished I’d have tried some of the other flavours on offer.
As well as the pies there was hot soup and roll, baguettes, Turkish bread and rolls on offer, along with delicious looking cakes. There is also a range of fresh bread available.
The upstairs seating area is set up with a kids corner with a play kitchen, whiteboard and a couple of boxes of various toys. Miss 3 headed straight for this corner as soon as she saw it. She was happy to play and explore the toy boxes while we had our pie, coffee and cake.
Open 7 days 7am – 3pm.
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 6, 2018
- Belmont Forum – Playspace - August 13, 2018
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - August 13, 2018
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
- The Local Shack, Forrestfield - June 5, 2018
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018