Tracks in West Leederville opened its doors a couple of months ago and its becoming one of our favourite cafes each time we’re in the area, especially before we hit the pools at Beatty park. A very kid and family friendly cafe offering an extensive breakfast and lunch menu with a chef’s daily specials as well. They also do healthy smoothies and juices, raw food, muffins and bagels as well.
The staff there were really nice and seeing that we have a little one in tow, they promptly offered him some colouring pencils and colouring sheet to keep him busy.
Our coffee and food came and we were especially impressed with their babycino! Complete with marshmallow eyes and hundreds and thousands sprinkles mouth too! Needless to say that could be the reason why we keep going back to Tracks. Their babycino certainly got a big fat stamp of approval from the little one.
They also have a TV mounted on the wall of the cafe and its always on the Fox Sports channel, much to the hubs delight. Absolutely brilliant for catching up on sports whilst having your coffee and meal. I hear they also do AFL finals and all other major sporting events specials too. Follow them on Facebook for more details.
Next time when you’re in the area, give Tracks a go and make sure you do order the babycino. It will surely put a smile on your dial.
Tracks, West Leederville
156 Leederville Parade, Crn Southport Street
Mon – Fri: 7.00am – 3.00pm
Sat: 7.00am – 2.00pm
Change facility: No
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018