If your child is obsessed with anything with big wheels then you won’t want to miss the monthly Tractor Parade at Whiteman Park.
The Tractor Parade features restored vintage tractors from the Tractor Museum of WA which chug their way up to Revolutions Transport Museum before returning through the Village Mall at Whiteman Park.
It’s a great sight to see them tinking, clanking and rolling their way through the park!
The Tractor Parade takes place on the second Sunday of every month at 1pm.
If you want to see more make sure you pay a visit to the Tractor Museum where you will find dozens of relics from WA’s agricultural past on display. The collection includes nearly forty tractors, as well as stationary engines, vintage trucks, a display of country life artefacts and old photographs.
Of the tractors on display, the oldest is an operational 1920 Fordson; the rarest, a 1923 Bailor cultivator built in America; and one of the more unique is the HSCS crawler, built in Sweden and the only known one in Australia.
Find more things to do in the Swan Valley
Find more places to visit in Perth
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
- Pixar Putt Perth - October 3, 2019
- Why Should Men In Perth Start Using Beauty Subscription Boxes - September 16, 2019
- Key Tips On Finding Great Product Deals For Parents - September 13, 2019
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019