If your child is obsessed with anything with big wheels then you won’t want to miss the monthly Tractor Parade at Whiteman Park.
The Tractor Parade features restored vintage tractors from the Tractor Museum of WA which chug their way up to Revolutions Transport Museum before returning through the Village Mall at Whiteman Park.
It’s a great sight to see them tinking, clanking and rolling their way through the park!
The Tractor Parade takes place on the second Sunday of every month at 1pm.
If you want to see more make sure you pay a visit to the Tractor Museum where you will find dozens of relics from WA’s agricultural past on display. The collection includes nearly forty tractors, as well as stationary engines, vintage trucks, a display of country life artefacts and old photographs.
Of the tractors on display, the oldest is an operational 1920 Fordson; the rarest, a 1923 Bailor cultivator built in America; and one of the more unique is the HSCS crawler, built in Sweden and the only known one in Australia.
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018