If your child is obsessed with anything with big wheels then you won’t want to miss the monthly Tractor Parade at Whiteman Park.
The Tractor Parade features restored vintage tractors from the Tractor Museum of WA which chug their way up to Revolutions Transport Museum before returning through the Village Mall at Whiteman Park.
It’s a great sight to see them tinking, clanking and rolling their way through the park!
The Tractor Parade takes place on the second Sunday of every month at 1pm.
If you want to see more make sure you pay a visit to the Tractor Museum where you will find dozens of relics from WA’s agricultural past on display. The collection includes nearly forty tractors, as well as stationary engines, vintage trucks, a display of country life artefacts and old photographs.
Of the tractors on display, the oldest is an operational 1920 Fordson; the rarest, a 1923 Bailor cultivator built in America; and one of the more unique is the HSCS crawler, built in Sweden and the only known one in Australia.
The Tractor Museum is open 10am – 4pm Saturday, Sunday and public holidays plus 9am – 3pm on Wednesdays. Entry is via donation.
For more information visit www.whitemanpark.com.au
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - January 12, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017