CLOSED DOWN JANUARY 2018
Triassic Fun Park Dinosaur Play Centre in Canning Vale is now under new management and has a new fresh feel!
The café has been given an over haul and features a delicious menu with lots of great options, both healthy and treats. And most importantly, the coffee is fantastic!
Triassic Funpark isn’t your average play centre in Perth as it offers heaps of extras including Glow in the Dark Mini Golf and a Trike race track. The theme of the play centre is dinosaurs and there are lots of them lurking around the centre!
The main feature of the central play area is a super play frame has 3 levels in height with ropes, stairs, ladders, tunnels and slides and lots more to keep the kids entertained.
There is a dedicated toddler area situated right next to the Cafe seating area and toilets and includes soft play toys, climbing, tunnels and slide.
There is a fun race car track featuring Little Trike cars and trikes. Toddlers will have a great time hooning around it!
The older kids will love the old school computer games and arcade machines. There is also an air hockey and soccer table. The air hockey requires a $10.00 deposit and Soccer Table $5.00 deposit. The deposit is returned once equipment.
The following charges apply for the arcade games:
Daytona USA 2 – $2.00 per player
Retro Gaming Table – $1.00 per game
ACDC Pinball – $2.00 per game
All other games are FREE
The Glow in the Dark Golf with a Triassic park fluoro background & noise effects when you sink a putt is always a winner! Mini golf is suitable for ages 5+ only and is $7.50 per player.
If you are planning a party you’ll have a choice of 3 awesome themed party rooms.
Princess Party Room
Pirate Party Room
Dinosaur Party Room
Triassic Park is located at 410 Ranford Road, Canning Vale (cnr of Nicholson Road next to Jett Fitness)
(08) 9256 2227
- Sculpture by the Sea 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Glowing Rooms Australia, Mini-Golf, Perth - February 28, 2019
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018