Tubs Gourmet Gelato – Little Chef was being so patient with me. We were driving here, there and everywhere running errands on a stinking hot summer’s day. I thought I’d reward this with a gelato treat for him (and for me!).
Tubs Gourmet Gelato is a locally run company. It’s found right next door to the Museum of Natural History in Guildford.
At Tubs they make fresh small batch gourmet gelato. All the ingredients are natural, with no nasties – so no colourings or commercial flavourings etc. Their philosophy is all about quality and freshness. The flavours are constantly changing.
Little Chef had scrumptious chocolate gelato in a cone, which he gobbled down in no time! I had a sneaky bite and it was so creamy.
I had a tub of berry sorbet. It was so refreshing and a little bit more guilt free than gelato!
At Tubs they also serve waffles, cake and coffee. Tubs is right opposite Alfred’s Kitchen, so I think a tub of gelato, after one of Alfred’s famous burgers would go down an absolute treat. The Turkish delight gelato is what I’d like to try next time – yummo!
Find Tubs Gourmet Gelato at 133 James Street, Guildford, WA
- Yahava Koffeeworks, Swan Valley - July 19, 2018
- Duncraig Library, Duncraig - June 29, 2018
- East Village, Westfield Whitford City - June 25, 2018
- The Groper and His Wife City Beach - June 14, 2018
- The Vault Kalamunda - June 7, 2018
- Dawson’s Garden World Forrestfield - June 6, 2018
- Darklight Joondalup - June 6, 2018
- Temper Temper, Margaret River - May 23, 2018
- Yahava KoffeeWorks Margaret River - May 15, 2018
- The Maze, Bullsbrook - May 3, 2018