Tubs Gourmet Gelato – Little Chef was being so patient with me. We were driving here, there and everywhere running errands on a stinking hot summer’s day. I thought I’d reward this with a gelato treat for him (and for me!).
Tubs Gourmet Gelato is a locally run company. It’s found right next door to the Museum of Natural History in Guildford.
At Tubs they make fresh small batch gourmet gelato. All the ingredients are natural, with no nasties – so no colourings or commercial flavourings etc. Their philosophy is all about quality and freshness. The flavours are constantly changing.
Little Chef had scrumptious chocolate gelato in a cone, which he gobbled down in no time! I had a sneaky bite and it was so creamy.
I had a tub of berry sorbet. It was so refreshing and a little bit more guilt free than gelato!
At Tubs they also serve waffles, cake and coffee. Tubs is right opposite Alfred’s Kitchen, so I think a tub of gelato, after one of Alfred’s famous burgers would go down an absolute treat. The Turkish delight gelato is what I’d like to try next time – yummo!
Find Tubs Gourmet Gelato at 133 James Street, Guildford, WA
- Best Kid Friendly Cafes for Coffee & Cake in Perth - February 12, 2020
- Best Cafés for Mums Groups in Perth – North and Swan Valley - February 10, 2020
- Peppermint Green Coffee House, Joondalup - January 31, 2020
- The Best Things to See and Do at Whiteman Park - January 30, 2020
- The Beach House, Jindalee - January 24, 2020
- Maison Saint-Honoré, Floreat - January 20, 2020
- The Kid-Friendly Guide to Scarborough - January 15, 2020
- Best Mega Playgrounds – South of Perth - January 15, 2020
- Best Mega Parks – North of Perth - January 13, 2020
- Places to Watch the Australia Day Fireworks in and Around Perth - December 30, 2019