Tubs Gourmet Gelato – Little Chef was being so patient with me. We were driving here, there and everywhere running errands on a stinking hot summer’s day. I thought I’d reward this with a gelato treat for him (and for me!).
Tubs Gourmet Gelato is a locally run company. It’s found right next door to the Museum of Natural History in Guildford.
At Tubs they make fresh small batch gourmet gelato. All the ingredients are natural, with no nasties – so no colourings or commercial flavourings etc. Their philosophy is all about quality and freshness. The flavours are constantly changing.
Little Chef had scrumptious chocolate gelato in a cone, which he gobbled down in no time! I had a sneaky bite and it was so creamy.
I had a tub of berry sorbet. It was so refreshing and a little bit more guilt free than gelato!
At Tubs they also serve waffles, cake and coffee. Tubs is right opposite Alfred’s Kitchen, so I think a tub of gelato, after one of Alfred’s famous burgers would go down an absolute treat. The Turkish delight gelato is what I’d like to try next time – yummo!
Find Tubs Gourmet Gelato at 133 James Street, Guildford, WA
- Mount Flora Museum, Watermans Bay - February 14, 2019
- Chakra, Inglewood - February 11, 2019
- Zephyr Café, East Fremantle - February 10, 2019
- The Little Bay, Watermans Bay - February 6, 2019
- Mistelle, Bickley - February 4, 2019
- Jaffle Shack, West Perth - January 25, 2019
- Village Coffee, Marmion - January 23, 2019
- Golden Ponds, Baldivis - January 15, 2019
- Watermans Bay Beach and Playground - January 10, 2019
- Greenhorns Burger Bar, Perth CBD - January 9, 2019