Currently running at the Crown Theatre until 28th January, the Unbelievables is a fast-paced, jam-packed show full of magic, circus, dancing, comedy and live music, suitable for the whole family.
Produced by the team behind ‘The Illusionists”, which came to Crown Perth last year, the show is hosted by magician and comedian Harrison Greenbaum and features some of the greatest acts from around the world.
Our favourite was the quick-change artists, Sos and Victoria Petrosyan who are the holders of a Guinness World Record for 16 custom changes in 2 mintues. Their performance was mesmerizing!
The sword swallower Brett Loudermilk was highly entertaining, although my 7 year old took to watching most of his performance peeking out from behind her hands!
An inspiring act was two hand balance artists from Brazil, Alan Pagnota and Rafeal Ferreira who has limited use of his legs and uses a wheelchair.
Then there’s Roberto Karlos who claims to be one of the fastest jugglers in the world. He fascinated us by juggling ping-pong balls with his mouth!
We loved Julia Kurkina’s breathtaking sand art performance which consisted of arranging mounds of sand on a light box to form beautiful pictures. Her final landscape was of the Perth skyline complete with a swan on the river.
Other acts include Tony Award-winning ventriloquist Jay Johnson, card trick magician Shin Lim and pole artist Artem Lyubanevych. The show is knitted together with a jazzy soundtrack performed by a live band with stunning vocals from singer Emi Secrest plus performances from 3 ball dancing couples.
The show is extremely fast-paced meaning that children’s attention is held for the two-hour duration of the show. Miss 9 and Miss 7 thoroughly enjoyed it!
The Unbelievables is on now until 28th January with several matinee performances available. For tickets visit ticketmaster
If you want to get up close to the action platinum tables are available which are located right on the stage. Be warned, by booking these tickets you may just get selected to be a willing volunteer in one of the performers acts.
Crown Theatre 18th – 28th January
Tickets available from Ticketmaster
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019