Make a Splash at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City these school holidays with their under the sea activities.
11am – 3pm Outside Big W
Bookings required https://events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/artquarium-booking
Located outside Big W. Colour your fish as colourfully as you can, when you have finished your piece of art it is scanned and you can see your fish come alive on the big screen and see it interact with the other sea creatures.
Unfortunately, the software wasn’t working when we were there but we will take our fish back next time we visit and have them swimming.
11am – 3pm Outside Woolies
Live shows 12pm & 2pm
Visit the Critters Up Close team for a hands-on experience and educational presentation of under the seas critters.
The live shows at 12pm & 2pm include hands-on experiences with starfish, sea cucumbers, baby turtles and more.
Between the shows you can chat with the team members about our local fantastic sea creatures and ask your sea creature related questions like “How do dolphins sleep under water when they still need to take a breath?”
Touch and learn about seashell fossils, starfish, sea cucumbers, learn about invasive bugs and plants that are destroying the wet environments and say hello the very cute baby turtle.
My favourite part was watching the baby shark getting feed. It took a little coaxing but he took the prawn after a little play. It was very cool!
12pm – 2pm
Visit the gorgeous Mermaid in the Mermaid Lagoon over near Coles to collect your Mermaid wish and a photo.
Also don’t forget the competition snap a photo at any of the activities these school holidays and upload it to Facebook or Instagram for the chance to win 1 of 5 aquatic prize packs. Use the hashtag #CGUndertheSeaSelfie to go in the draw!
Visit www.cockburngateway.com.au for more details
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018