We have eaten at V Burger Bar Floreat a few times. It is conveniently located in the outdoor café strip next to Floreat Forum shopping centre.
It is a great place to take the kiddies as you can sit inside or out and it is next to the new playground. There is a great view of the playground from inside the restaurant and there are tables and chairs outside right next to it. The area is pedestrianised so there are no cars.
There is a decent children’s menu with a choice of a mini burger, nuggets, and battered fish, all of which come with chips. There is also the option of a mini pizza. All kiddies’ meals are $9.50 and include a juice box. A scoop of ice cream can also be added for an extra $2.
On this visit both our children opted for the mini burger.
I am not the biggest fan as burgers in general but I do like the burgers at V Burger Bar and there is a big range, including vego burgers.
On this visit my husband chose an Americana burger and I chose the Chicken Deluxe. We shared a bowl of chips as the burgers are very generous and everything was really yummy.
They do also have other options such as small meals, salads and a few tapas dishes which we have tried on previous visits and they were also very good.
They have a range of non-alcoholic drinks and do a healthy smoothie option and a couple of fresh juices.
We really like V Burger Floreat and have eaten here a few times. It is a great place to go after visiting the shops and you can also pop in for a just a coffee if you prefer. They do of course do babycinos.
- Cullen Winery, Margaret River - February 18, 2018
- Royal Life Saving Australia Review - May 24, 2017
- Brewhouse Margaret River - March 30, 2016
- Odyssea Beach Cafe, City Beach - March 23, 2016
- Eagle Rock Spur Steak & Grill, Currambine – CLOSED - January 7, 2016
- Bold Park Aquatic Centre, City Beach - December 2, 2015
- The Margaret River Chocolate Factory & Cafe, Margaret River - April 28, 2015
- Margaret River Farmers’ Market, Margaret River - April 8, 2015
- Rochelle Adonis High Tea, Highgate - April 4, 2015
- Cambridge International Food Forum, Wembley - April 4, 2015