Monday to Friday 5.30am-9pm (Aquapad normally opens at 10am)
Weekend and Public Holidays 7.30am-6pm
- Suitable for kids of all ages
- Shallow pool for babies and toddlers (inside)
- Deep full length pool for swimmers (inside)
- Aqua-pad outside with lots of water sprays, buckets and jets for the kids to run through
- Outside area for picnics, shade via trees only
- Outside dive pool, shaded and fenced (only suitable for older kids)
- Cafe with inside and outdoor seating
Aquamotion’s changing rooms are adjacent to the shallow pool area. The shallow pool area has a few jets and sprays to keep the kids entertained. The larger pool is only suitable for kids who are confident swimmers and all kids must be supervised and within arms reach at all times. The lifeguards are quite good at reminding you of this!
This area opens out through double doors to the outside Aquamotion Aqua-pad area.
Outside deep water pool, shaded via sails
The playground is fenced within the outside of Aquamotion and is a great open space for the kids to run around in. It has recently been refurbished. There’s a small frame, spinning wheel and two rockers. Simple but keeps the kids entertained.
There are 2 BBQs under a shaded tree and there are some tables and chair to relax outside and have a picnic/BBQ whilst the kids play. It’s a great place to spend a hot sunny day, especially when the sun loungers are brought out!
The only thing is you can’t get too carried away with the relaxation when you have a small toddler in tow. The entrance doors to the main swimming pools are usually kept open and are directly next to the splash pad area. Therefore you need to keep a very close eye on your toddler as turn your back and they could end up in the main swimming pool in a blink of an eye.
If you are looking to enrol your child in swimming lessons Wanneroo Aquamotion operates a term time swim school for children aged 6 months and above. Lessons for the Aquababy and preschool classes take place in the hydrotherapy pool which is heated to 32-34 degrees.
For more information visit www.wanneroo.wa.gov.au/wannerooaquamotion
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017