CLOSED DOWN 11TH JULY 2019
Located on Wanneroo Road, Neerabup (next door to the Wanneroo Riding School) is the brand new the Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm. Whilst it is small in size it’s definitely big in cuddles!
Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm is open Tuesday – Sunday 9am – 12pm. Entry is $10 for everyone over the age of 2 or $35 for a family of 4 and includes unlimited food for the animals. There are currently no EFTPOS facilities available so don’t forget your cash. Horse rides are available between 10am – 12pm for an additional $2 fee.
The farm is home to a myriad of animals that all enjoy a good pat and a feed.
There is Clary the friendliest Aplaca we have ever met who loves a neck stroke and to pose for a selfie!
Rosie the 5-month-old calf
Rozy the cow
Lots of friendly sheep including Lamby and Marley who love to follow you around
And Rabbits – who will also be joined in the near future by guinea pigs and chickens.
We visited in its opening week and at the time of writing, there are still many things to be implemented for the owners to reach their full vision for the Cuddly Animal Farm. A nature playground is planned to be constructed onsite.
Currently, there are no toilets on site. The nearest toilets are located at Drovers Marketplace at a short drive away so you may need to take this into consideration if you are planning on visiting with young children who are toilet training.
We had great fun visiting Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm. The staff and the animals are all super friendly. Whilst it is much smaller in size than other Cuddly Animal Farms we have visited, the intimate space allows kids to be more hands-on with the animals. The size of the venue and lack of facilities at present means that you are unlikely to spend all day there. Our visit lasted around an hour but we left feeling satisfied that we’d all had a fun time!
Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm
Located through Wanneroo Riding Centre’s entrance at 1611 Wanneroo Road Neerabup.
Open Tuesday – Sunday 9am – 2pm.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019