The Carousel Christmas Marketplace has opened for Christmas next to Santa’s Magic Garden. It is open daily until the 10th December and offers free Christmas activities for little ones.
The activities include a large magnetic board of festive characters that can be decorated. The characters were just the right height for my daughter.
You can facetime an elf at the Elf Booth. The elves are very busy this time of year so are only available Thursday to Sunday.
There is a table where the kids can write a letter to Santa and send to him.
The big hit was the free popcorn station.
The activities on offer change on a weekly basis. The Marketplace is constructed out of cardboard.
For more information about Santa at Westfield Carousel.
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
- Canning River Cafe - March 20, 2018
- Kalamunda Fairy Door Trail - February 20, 2018
- Penny Garden Restaurant, Swan Valley - January 29, 2018
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, Swan Valley - January 16, 2018