The Carousel Christmas Marketplace has opened for Christmas next to Santa’s Magic Garden. It is open daily until the 10th December and offers free Christmas activities for little ones.
The activities include a large magnetic board of festive characters that can be decorated. The characters were just the right height for my daughter.
You can facetime an elf at the Elf Booth. The elves are very busy this time of year so are only available Thursday to Sunday.
There is a table where the kids can write a letter to Santa and send to him.
The big hit was the free popcorn station.
The activities on offer change on a weekly basis. The Marketplace is constructed out of cardboard.
For more information about Santa at Westfield Carousel.
Find more things to do this Christmas in Perth
- City View Cafe at Optus Stadium - February 20, 2020
- Bilgoman Swimming Pool, Darlington - December 20, 2019
- Mandurah Cruises Christmas Lights Cruise - December 19, 2019
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - December 19, 2019
- Christmas 360, Toodyay - July 18, 2019
- Antz HQ, Victoria Park – CLOSED - May 30, 2019
- The Painted Teapot, Subiaco - November 20, 2018
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018