The Whistling Kite is not only a gorgeous restaurant but it is also a classy bar & a drive-thru bottle shop. All the staff were friendly and efficient.
The Whistling Kite has come up with a stress free solution for families wanting to eat out. They have enlisted the help of the wonderful staff from Parties Kids Remember who are on the premises between 5:30pm & 8pm Tuesday nights. This really made the world of difference to our dining experience.Face painting, toys, a craft table & a playdough table to keep kids entertained.The girls ordered Fish & hand cut fries off the kids menu and their meals were great value for money.I ordered the beer battered local emperor which came with hand cut fries, petite salad & tartare sauce. I only managed to get through 1 piece of fish but it was cooked perfectly and I was able to take the remaining home.My husband ordered the Mussels with cider, dill & shallot butter and 2 slices of crusty bread which he enjoyed.I couldn’t fault the restaurant. It is kept in pristine condition and even the bathrooms were gorgeous with awesome non touch taps which are great for kids who can’t quite reach the tap to turn it on themselves.
If you’re looking for a nice relaxing night out with the kids this is definitely the place to go!
7 Oasis Drive, Secret Harbour
Western Australia 6173
Phone: 08 9523 4499
Email: [email protected]
Open daily 11am to late
Sunday breakfast 8.30am
- 5 tips for organising your first family holiday - October 16, 2018
- Halloween Events Perth 2018 - October 14, 2018
- 5 best family villas in Bali for a fuss-free holiday with kids - October 4, 2018
- Restaurants Open on Christmas Day in Perth 2018 - October 1, 2018
- What Is The Father’s Role In The First 12 Months Of A Baby’s Life? - September 28, 2018
- Perth Family Friendly Events for October 2018 - September 24, 2018
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2018 - September 10, 2018
- July School Holiday Shopping Centre Events and Activities in Perth 2018 - June 28, 2018
- Christmas in July Events in Perth - June 20, 2018
- Mother’s Day Ideas Perth - April 26, 2018