Williams Woolshed – If you are heading to Albany or Denmark, then the perfect place to stop and stretch your legs is the Williams Woolshed. It is located about 2 hours south east of Perth on Albany Highway in Williams. You can enjoy a bite to eat at the cafe, let the kids have a play, get in some retail therapy at the small boutique shops or take a walk through the WA shearing display.
The cafe here is a fantastic place to grab something to eat or drink. They sell a range of homemade pies (the steak and mushroom was amazing!) and sausage rolls as well as an extensive breakfast, lunch and kids menu. Gluten free options available.
Breakfast is served from 8am till 11:30 and Lunch from 11:30 till 3pm. If you are stopping in for morning or afternoon tea, they have great coffee, a large range of cakes and even wine and beer!
There is a small kids corner with a few toys and puzzles to keep the little ones entertained.
On a nice day, you can head outside and sit at one of the shaded tables and watch the kids play in the large sandpit.
Once you have filled your bellies take a walk around and have a look at the shops. There is everything from clothing, gifts and kitchenware to homemade preserves and sweets.
There are toilets available as well as baby change facilities.
Located out the back is the Shearing yarn shed. This is a fantastic interactive walk through displays showing the past, present and future of Western Australian shearing. I found it very interesting and Miss 3 loved the sheep and sheep dog statues.
We come to Albany at least once a year and Williams Woolshed is a must stop for us.
Open: 7 days a week *am-4pm
- IKEA Cafe, Innaloo - November 11, 2018
- Whalebone Brewing Company, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- See Salt Cafe, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- Exmouth Mini Golf - July 19, 2018
- Froth Craft Brewery, Exmouth - July 9, 2018
- Exmouth Waterpark - July 3, 2018
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - February 20, 2018
- Cocolat Scarborough - February 20, 2018
- Grannie’s Home Kitchen, York - January 29, 2018
- Lulu’s Cafe, Rockingham - January 29, 2018