Yabba Dabba Dalkeith – Tucked away in the quiet streets of Dalkeith sits a local favourite, Yabba (fantastic company) Dabba (fantastic eating) cafe and kitchen. Yabba Dabba is located along Dalkeith’s very own cafe strip, Waratah Avenue. It is a great cafe to visit be it just for coffee and cake, breakfast, lunch or to enjoy their famous wood-fired pizza. There are plenty of seating both inside and outside and spacious enough for big groups and prams as well.
We were there one afternoon after the park (sunset heritage precinct) and really enjoyed our relaxed afternoon tea there. As it was a pretty hot day, I ordered a chocolate milkshake and it was simply awesome! We also shared a raspberry white chocolate muffin which was perfectly warmed up. The little one enjoyed his babycino as usual.
Kids are very well catered for at yabba dabba. They have an extensive kiddies menu with a dessert section as well. Kids can also help themselves to some kids colouring, activity books, story books and also games for the older ones such as connect 4 etc.
So grab some yabba and get your dabba on! When you’re there don’t forget to check out the new nature playscape, Sunset Heritage Precinct as well.
Yabba Dabba Dalkeith
99 Waratah Avenue, Dalkeith
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017