Where do you get your morning coffee from in the Margaret River region? At Yahava KoffeeWorks! The boutique coffee roaster imports only the very finest coffee beans from around the world. Yahava KoffeeWorks roast and blend the coffee beans on site, right before your eyes! This ensures the coffee is super fresh and full of flavour.
All day coffee tastings (from 9am to 4.30pm) and frequent demonstrations means that there’s always someone on hand to give you the low down on the Yahava roasting process and you can also find out all about the Yahava Single Origin and Blend Koffees. Kids will be mesmerised by the beans going around and around and the smell is amazing!
Not a coffee lover? There’s teas to taste too!
It would be rude not to enjoy a cup of coffee while you’re there. You can sit inside at their little café. There’s a cabinet full of sweet and savoury foods, all freshly made. We loved our coffee and treated ourselves to some carrot cake and a gluten free chocolate slice.
You can also sit outside at a table overlooking the huge lawns. This gives the kids lots of room to run.
There’s also a box full of blocks and outdoor toys too for them to play with.
There’s a huge range of coffee and tea inspired giftware for purchase.
And if you’re in a rush there’s a drive through coffee window to grab some takeaways too.
At the same complex you’ll also find Temper Temper chocolate shop, which has chocolate tastings and hot chocolates and Vasse Virgin Olive oils which has a range of both gourmet food products and beauty products to try and buy.
Open daily from 9-5pm
Find Yahava KoffeeWorks on the corner of Bussell Highway and Rosabrook Road. Just south of Margaret River town.
- The Ultimate guide to Swap Meets in Perth - May 13, 2019
- Latitude Birthday Party, Joondalup - May 9, 2019
- The Round House, Fremantle - May 9, 2019
- The Duke, Carramar - April 30, 2019
- The Best Chocolate Cafes in Perth and South West WA - April 10, 2019
- Perth Night Noodle Market, Elizabeth Quay - April 6, 2019
- Coode Street Jetty Walk, South Perth - March 31, 2019
- Swan Settlers Markets, Herne Hill - March 29, 2019
- Rottnest Fast Ferries, Hillarys - March 28, 2019
- Swan Valley Fresh Seasonal Produce Trail - March 25, 2019