Nestled at the back of Mullaloo Plaza Shopping Centre, we found The Yellow Bourbon Cafe.
This bright, charming cafe has a small kids corner, with a colouring in table, books and some small toys to play with. This kept Miss 3 busy for a good hour or so while the adults chatted. There are also some high chairs just here for littler diners.
While there is no actual kids menu, many of the menu items are family friends family-friendly. There is an all-day breakfast menu, and items such as the banana or blueberry pancakes, served with maple syrup and ice cream, would be a winner with most kids.
For something more savory to share among hungry tummies, the woodfired pizzas, which are available for 10.00am, would be a great item to share. These come in flavours such as BBQ Chicken, Pumpkin and Feta, or the more traditional Ham and Pineapple. Bigger kids would probably enjoy the beef burger, or you could always share a bowl of chips or wedges.
As well as menu items, there is a selection of cakes, pastries, rolls and sandwiches available from the glass cabinet by the counter. A selection cookies is available on the counter and top of the cabinet too.
For our visit this time, we went with a milkshake and iced coffees. These came out quickly in takeaway cups – convenient if you plan to duck or to a park or do some shopping as well! The vanilla milkshake I shared with Miss 3 was so good. Not overly sweet, but still loaded with vanilla flavour.
In addition to comfortable, air-conditioned seating inside, there is a selection of seating available outside, shaded by a tinted blind. Seating inside may be a little tight for prams, but there is plenty of space outside under the verandah.
The Yellow Bourbon Cafe is located at Shop 10/11 Koorana Road, Mullaloo.
The Yellow Bourbon Cafe is open 6.00am to 4.30pm seven days a week.
- Little Donkey Corner, Tuart Hill - September 18, 2018
- September Family Friendly Events Perth - August 23, 2018
- Father’s Day Events in Perth 2018 - August 22, 2018
- Perth Family Friendly Events in August - August 1, 2018
- Coode St Cafe, Mount Lawley - July 19, 2018
- Hatched Coffee Shop, Kingsley - July 9, 2018
- Trading Treasures Toy Museum, Guildford - June 27, 2018
- Siena’s Restaurant, Leederville - June 14, 2018
- June Family Events and What’s on in Perth - May 31, 2018
- Yelo, Mount Hawthorn - May 28, 2018