Step inside and you’ll think you’ve entered one of Willy Wonka’s candy rooms! Purple as far as the eye can see as well as candy! Soooo much candy!
They have a great range of confectionery to suit everybody with plenty of delights you wouldn’t normally see at the local supermarket from jellies, chocolates, sour strips and so much more!Grab a coffee or one of their famous American style thick shakes and pull up a pew – or take your time browsing the aisles for a takeaway treat or to enjoy in house!Not only do they do scrumptious drinks but they have a delicious range of ice creams for all, including soft serve and the Norgen Vaaz Ice Cream varieties. Yum!They also have a gift section with handcrafted wares from locals. Such a welcoming vibe with friendly service and reasonable costs.A very community minded store Yummylicious Candy Shack is involved in local events and charities.
Such a gorgeous little corner of the world to indulge the sweet tooth! Be sure to pop in if you are local or passing through!
Yummylicious Candy Shack
Where: 89 Morgans St Ravensthorpe
Time: Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Contact: 9838 1647
- Don Japanese Fusion, Albany - February 19, 2020
- Granite Skywalk, Castle Rock - February 19, 2020
- Wave Rock, Hyden - February 14, 2020
- Town of Kulin - February 14, 2020
- Wave Rock Caravan Park - February 14, 2020
- Tin Horse Highway, Kulin - February 13, 2020
- Kulin Aquatic Centre & Waterslide - January 30, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019