Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail and Z-Bend look out walk is a stunning adventure for a family day out. Best suited for five years upwards as there are plenty of fun obstacles to challenge the kids including a few rocks to climb and ladders to negotiate.
The National Park takes around 45 minutes to drive through from the Kalbarri town centre. The drive itself is a bumpy dirt track so expect the car to get dirty!
The Z-Bend look out walk is around 500 metres walk from the car park with breath taking views of the Murchison River.
Lookout from an overhanging rock formation that provides spectacular views of the Murchison River Gorge.
There’s even a lookout chair to take in the views.Next, we took the look out path down to the River.
We visited in early Spring, so the wild flowers were out in full bloom giving us stunning flora and sweet smells throughout the walk.
The walk took around 2.5 hours from start to finish and included a play break at the river and a few snack stops. We even stopped to watch people abseil down the gorge and into the river.
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017