Zoo Crew is a day of adventure and behind the scenes action at Perth Zoo aimed for 8 – 13 year olds run during the school holidays.
The young adventures get behind the scenes access to restricted areas and assist the keepers in a range of activities that are educational and exciting.
They prepare animal treats, have walking tours where the general public can’t go and play games.
With 3 different themes to choose from “Meeting the Meat Eaters”; “Global safari”; and “Asian Adventures” you’re sure to find something to interest the older kids during the school holidays and give you a break from the “I’m bored!”. My 8yr old went to the Asian Adventures session and hasn’t stopped talking about it since!
Sign your child in at 9.15am and collect them at 3.30pm. The cost for the day is $86 ($73.10 early bird discount) and includes zoo entry but they need to bring their own morning tea, lunch and drink bottle.
For more information visit the Perth Zoo website
- Sculpture by the Sea 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Glowing Rooms Australia, Mini-Golf, Perth - February 28, 2019
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018