Zoo Crew is a day of adventure and behind the scenes action at Perth Zoo aimed for 8 – 13 year olds run during the school holidays.
The young adventures get behind the scenes access to restricted areas and assist the keepers in a range of activities that are educational and exciting.
They prepare animal treats, have walking tours where the general public can’t go and play games.
With 3 different themes to choose from “Meeting the Meat Eaters”; “Global safari”; and “Asian Adventures” you’re sure to find something to interest the older kids during the school holidays and give you a break from the “I’m bored!”. My 8yr old went to the Asian Adventures session and hasn’t stopped talking about it since!
Sign your child in at 9.15am and collect them at 3.30pm. The cost for the day is $86 ($73.10 early bird discount) and includes zoo entry but they need to bring their own morning tea, lunch and drink bottle.
For more information visit the Perth Zoo website
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
- Smurf World School Holiday at Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre - January 8, 2018
- January School Holiday Activities for Perth Tweens - January 4, 2018
- Ruby’s Bakehouse, Leeming - December 6, 2017
- Gingerbread House Kits Review - November 29, 2017
- The Great Valley Rally, Swan Valley - November 2, 2017
- Mooba Calleya - September 21, 2017
- Cockburn ARC - April 30, 2017
- Triassic Fun Park Dinosaur Play Centre Canning Vale - February 2, 2017