If you are staying in Kalbarri or just passing through, treat the kids (and yourself) to some super sweet treats at the Zuytdorp Icecreamery and Waffle House. Located at the entrance of the Kalbarri Beach Resort it’s easy to find and not hard for kids to miss!Zuytdorp Icecreamery and Waffle House is a huge place which was probably a restaurant at some point so no problems getting a table as there are heaps!
There is also a great kids play area with loads of space and plenty to do. Probably aimed more for 7 and under, my nearly 9 year old son was a bit lanky for some of the equipment. They were kept busy with games, chalk board, kitchenette and a bouncy castle!
But they were really here for one thing – ice cream! Plenty of flavours and plenty of options to satisfy all sweet tooths!
As well as ice cream the menu boasts pancakes, donuts, decadent milkshakes, thickshakes, cakes, crepes, coffee and much more!They also had a savoury menu including burgers, pizza, fish & chips, stuffed spuds, Caesar salad to dine in or take away. Most of these were also available for room service at the resort which is handy if you just want a quiet night in.The savoury waffles sound like a main meal in themselves – maple, bacon & ice cream, cowboy waffle bowl, bolognaise waffle bowl and my personal favourite – bacon, beer and cheese waffle – served with a can of emu export! Roll on in tourists!
Zuytdorp Icecreamery and Waffle House is a great pit-stop to satisfy sweet cravings at reasonable prices with a super family friendly vibe.23 Clotworthy Street
Kalbarri, Western Australia
(08) 9918 2705
Find more things to do in Kalbarri
Find more family-friendly restaurants in WA
- Wave Rock, Hyden - February 14, 2020
- Town of Kulin - February 14, 2020
- Wave Rock Caravan Park - February 14, 2020
- Tin Horse Highway, Kulin - February 13, 2020
- Kulin Aquatic Centre & Waterslide - January 30, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019
- Sampson House, Fremantle - May 8, 2019
- Heritage Walk Trail One, Fremantle Cemetery - May 8, 2019