If you are staying in Kalbarri or just passing through, treat the kids (and yourself) to some super sweet treats at the Zuytdorp Icecreamery and Waffle House. Located at the entrance of the Kalbarri Beach Resort it’s easy to find and not hard for kids to miss!Zuytdorp Icecreamery and Waffle House is a huge place which was probably a restaurant at some point so no problems getting a table as there are heaps!
There is also a great kids play area with loads of space and plenty to do. Probably aimed more for 7 and under, my nearly 9 year old son was a bit lanky for some of the equipment. They were kept busy with games, chalk board, kitchenette and a bouncy castle!
But they were really here for one thing – ice cream! Plenty of flavours and plenty of options to satisfy all sweet tooths!
As well as ice cream the menu boasts pancakes, donuts, decadent milkshakes, thickshakes, cakes, crepes, coffee and much more!They also had a savoury menu including burgers, pizza, fish & chips, stuffed spuds, Caesar salad to dine in or take away. Most of these were also available for room service at the resort which is handy if you just want a quiet night in.The savoury waffles sound like a main meal in themselves – maple, bacon & ice cream, cowboy waffle bowl, bolognaise waffle bowl and my personal favourite – bacon, beer and cheese waffle – served with a can of emu export! Roll on in tourists!
Zuytdorp Icecreamery and Waffle House is a great pit-stop to satisfy sweet cravings at reasonable prices with a super family friendly vibe.23 Clotworthy Street
Kalbarri, Western Australia
(08) 9918 2705
- Swan Valley Amazing Valley Chase - July 17, 2018
- Piggy Food Co North Fremantle - May 25, 2018
- The Alkaline Cafe Albany - March 23, 2018
- Great Ocean Drive Esperance - March 23, 2018
- Ironwood Estate Wines, Porongurups - March 22, 2018
- Hopetoun Motel - March 19, 2018
- Hopetoun - March 19, 2018
- Yummylicious Candy Shack Ravensthorpe - March 12, 2018
- Blue Sky Bread Artisan Bakery, Roleystone - March 9, 2018
- Lollipops Jandakot - March 9, 2018