Binningup Pirate Ship playground overlooks the ocean at Binningup Beach .
The playground has a great pirate theme complete with huge ship masts and sea monster slides.
The playground has soft fall flooring, sheltered picnic tables and a gas BBQ. There are no shade sails up at present but we are told that they are going to be installed. The play equipment is great for crawlers, toddlers and older children.
You will need to take along your own food and water as there are no food outlets close by. There is a large car next to the playground.
Binningup Beach itself runs parallel to a reef meaning little/no waves which makes it ideal for swimming, snorkelling and fishing.
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews