Binningup Pirate Ship playground overlooks the ocean at Binningup Beach .
The playground has a great pirate theme complete with huge ship masts and sea monster slides.
The playground has soft fall flooring, sheltered picnic tables and a gas BBQ. There are no shade sails up at present but we are told that they are going to be installed. The play equipment is great for crawlers, toddlers and older children.
You will need to take along your own food and water as there are no food outlets close by. There is a large car next to the playground.
Binningup Beach itself runs parallel to a reef meaning little/no waves which makes it ideal for swimming, snorkelling and fishing.
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews