Koombana Foreshore Pl Read more [...]
Binningup Pirate Ship playground overlooks the ocean at Binningup Beach .
The playground has a great pirate theme complete with huge ship masts and sea monster slides.
The playground has soft fall flooring, sheltered picnic tables and a gas BBQ. There are no shade sails up at present but we are told that they are going to be installed. The play equipment is great for crawlers, toddlers and older children.
You will need to take along your own food and water as there are no food outlets close by. There is a large car next to the playground.
Binningup Beach itself runs parallel to a reef meaning little/no waves which makes it ideal for swimming, snorkelling and fishing.
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (9) and Lollie (6).