Adventure Tower Park is the star of the newest playground in the Calleya Estate Banjup.
With footy posts, a large grassed area, free gas BBQ’s and sheltered seating, it is a great location for burn off some extra energy.
The main feature of the playground is a huge 8 metre adventure tower! There are metal ladders to get you to the bottom of the tower where there is a smaller slide for the littlies and then the only way up to the twisty slide is a rope ladder.
My girls reported the twisty slide is “dark, fast & very fun!”.
A birdnest swing is located next to the Adventure Tower and follow the wooden stepping path and balancing logs over to the tepee and balancing rope.
Over in the sand area practise your balancing on the horizontal balance beams.
Over in the sand play area that is covered with shade sails, there is a double swing with an infant seat, a sand tunnel and spinner.
There are free gas BBQs and sheltered seating for a quick sausage sizzle meal. It’s a lovely local playground, unfortunately there are no public toilets in the area. However, coffee & delicious snacks are available at Mooba Calleya next to the lands sale office.
- Roar Bar & Grill, Bibra Lake - May 16, 2019
- Duyfken 1606 Replica, AQWA - April 25, 2019
- Mermaid Magic at AQWA - April 18, 2019
- AQWA Try Driving - April 4, 2019
- Sculpture by the Sea 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Glowing Rooms Australia, Mini-Golf, Perth - February 28, 2019
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
Jacqui is a busy mum to 4 school age children who is currently a Swimming Teacher with Jump! Swim School Bibra Lake and studying part time towards a Commerce degree in Human Resources & Marketing.
In her free time, Jacqui enjoys getting out & about with her family checking out new places. You can follow Jacqui on Facebook and Instagram as Perth Tweens
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Sunstone Boulevard